PC, MAC & Raspberry Pi Compatible, Pre- Configured to MAME Straight Out-Of-The- Box! Easily Assembles in About an Hour
Fits up to a 32″ flat screen VESA mount monitor and features a 3″ trackball (optional) and 14 LED menu buttons!
All Xtension Products Are Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The 32″ Xtension Arcade Cabinet “Emulator Edition 4-Player” is designed to offer an exclusive 4-player level of game play, however is not limited to only 4-player titles. This arcade cabinet allows you to play your favorite games both old and new, from a single arcade machine. The included controller connects to your PC, Mac, or gaming system through two USB connections, for a variety of endless gaming options. This arcade cabinet is a perfect gaming solution for everyone from serious gamers to casual fans thanks to its affordability and durability. Turn your game room into everyone’s favorite place in your home to have fun and relax!
Us Vs. Our Competitors:
Here at Rec Room Masters, we believe in offering the highest quality parts. You will not have to take apart your cabinet to replace all of the components with better ones as is the case with many of our competitors. We see this time and time again, due to the fact that many of our competitors include cheap knock-off parts that offer poor performance.
Our cabinets also offer many features that the competition simply does not have. Our easy to remove Xtension controllers can be used as stand-alone controllers should you wish to take them to another room or another location all together! You can also easily swap between our 2 player and 4 player Xtension controllers using the same cabinet! You can remove the top half of the cabinet, turning the bottom half into a pedestal. These features essentially give you a multi-function cabinet design with the option to use it as a full-size cabinet, a pedestal, a stand-alone controller or as both a 2 player and a 4-player cabinet! Furthermore, because our cabinets are assembled in two halves, they are extremely easy to move and to fit into tight spaces.
Xtension Arcade “Emulator Edition 4P” Cabinet Features:
- Extremely Sturdy Construction
- Easily swappable controller (swap between 2 player, 4 player or any of our other control panels in minutes).
- Two front speaker ports with speaker grills
- Cutout for single/double coin mech or blank metal coin door
- Fully adjustable monitor/TV mounting system
- Modular Unit – Turns into a pedestal by removing top section
- Hinged front door which provides access to pull out keyboard tray and storage for your controllers, light guns, remotes and other devices
- Easy to assemble with easy-to-read assembly instructions
- Supports up to a 32″ flatscreen monitor/TV (monitor/TV not included)
- Back lit marquee with AC powered LED Light and graphic included (LED light is dimmable and color temperature can be adjusted)
- Fully enclosed plexiglass monitor bezel
- Sleek, up-to-date visual design
- Very easy to mod for additional customization
- Manufactured and assembled in the US
Xtension “Emulator Edition 4 Player” Controller
The Xtension “Emulator Edition 4 Player” controller is a 4 player all-in-one arcade style control board ready to excel your classic gaming experience to a whole new level. This sleek visual gaming centerpiece will showcase any game room cabinet and soon become the envy of all of your friends. We have designed this arcade style controller to make connecting to your pre-existing PC or Mac extremely easy, supporting almost any game emulator, and is pre-configured to the popular arcade software MAME. This extremely sturdy arcade board now fully completes your gaming experience and brings it into your home, easier than ever.
3 Switchable Modes! Keyboard / D-Input / XInput
Our Controller Features 4 Player Controls, 3″ Trackball (Optional) and 14 LED Menu Buttons. PC and MAC Compatible and Pre-Configured to MAME Straight Out-Of-The-Box! PC & RASPBERRY PI ONLY, DOES NOT SUPPORT GAME CONSOLES.
Click here for more information in the Xtension “Emulator Edition” Controller
- Controller is removable and portable allowing you to take it with you on the go for standalone use!
- Includes plexiglass protective surface with under mounted artwork – graphics look their best with a crystal-clear appearance
- Quality buttons and joysticks – our controllers come standard with Cherry/ZF microswitches (like the real old school arcade cabinets) and IL competition joysticks (better than Happ!).
- Illuminated LED admin buttons – easily navigate your gaming system with these dedicated admin buttons. No need to press button combinations to select/exit/pause games.
- IPAC encoder – best in class encoder. Switch between Direct Input, Xinput and Keyboard modes allowing for the most compatibility across all devices! Works with Mac, PC, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Programmable buttons through easy-to-use software interface (available for download)
- 3″ diameter trackball (optional)
- Large body and playing field better spaced multiple players
Cabinet fits most 32" standard VESA mount flat screen monitors/TVs. We recommend purchasing a display where the ports are located on the side or bottom as opposed to the back of the display for easier installation.
We include four 30mm M4 screws/washers. If your monitor/TV requires different length screws, you will have to source them from your local hardware store.
If your ports are on the back, you will need longer screws and nylon spacers to create a gap for your cables between the back of your display and the mount. You will also need a 90 degree HDMI or DisplayPort adapter. You can find these products here:
M4 x 55mm Screws:
90 Degree HDMI Adapter:
90 Degree DisplayPort Adapter: